Here we go….

Monday, April 23, 2012
As the last few days here in New Mexico dwindled down. I looked around and the people who I care about the most and couldn't be more blessed to have these individuals in my life. Being able to spend these 2 months with my family and friends has been great. Not going to lie though, I am ready to get to Japan and get this new life started. Still…I am so happy to be in the presence of all these amazing people and to be here for so many wonderful events. I was here for my brothers wedding and both their birthdays. I was here to see one of my friends become a mom and I was here to see Hunger Games at midnight (yeah I know haven't seen midnight in awhile) with my best friend, husband, and sister-in-law.

Today we leave at 7pm to Seattle and then tomorrow we head out on our long 17 hour flight to Japan. I already am set to go to a breastfeeding moms meeting on Thursday morning. The feelings I am having are very bitter sweet right now. I just can't believe this coming weekend I am going to be in a different country on the other side of the world. It's all so surreal to me.

When we get to Seattle or Denver I will update you all...

No comments :

Post a Comment