Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Saturday, January 28, 2012
I apologize for the rapid amount of changes I have made recently. As you can probably tell our blog has been renamed once again. No real reason except for it's an available domain name and I found out mama keeps dancing was bought. The other changes are the different pages at the top of the blog. We have
-Parenting
-Food
-For the Home
-Daddys Corner
-Supermoms
Yes Steven is going to start putting in his two cents. The others are pretty self explanatory they are pretty much an easy way to organize my posts for easy findings on your part. Then there's the supermoms tab. This one makes me really excited! I already have a few Moms in line to interview for this one. I am just showcasing other Supermoms that I know and I feel their stories should be heard. So keep your eyes peeled for the first one.


Now here's the big one....Japan. It's like literally right around the corner and I am secretly freaking out on the inside. I don't think the reality has totally hit me yet. I don't think it will until we are flying over the pacific ocean, halfway there that I will really realize that we are going to be in Japan for 3 years. On a brighter note we will be visiting New Mexico really soon. The boys and I actually leave on February 15th for this adventure and we will be there for about 2 months. I am mostly excited that I finally get to meet my brothers fiance (future best sister ever) and will get to see them get married. I love my big brother and I am very excited to see him marry such a wonderful person.

So yes so many changes in the coming months but we are very excited to enjoy the journey of it all.

No comments :

Post a Comment