Boys-Compare

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have been having a whole lot of fun with my camera lately. Of course when I decide to get back  into the whole thing my favorite editing site decides to shut down. So I have until April 19th to find something better or somewhat similar. I honestly don't think anything can top picnik unless I want to spend a lot of money for photoshop or aperture. I am just not ready for that investment quite yet.

I was just browsing at old posts and I realized...Eli needs more pictures so yesterday I pulled out my black background and took some great shots of the little man. Then of course I had way too much fun editing them in picnik.
Then it dawned on me how similar my boys are or were. Well Eli looks a lot like Zack when he was a baby in a lot of ways. But they also look really different. Yeah confusing...I know but I see a lot of Steven in Eli and Zack looks a lot like me. So I dug up some pictures of Zack from when he was about Eli's age. I think Zack was about 4 months in these pictures.













 













And this is my Zack now....




They grow way too fast don't they?

No comments :

Post a Comment