January 27th 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Zacky 2 months old

Well since Zacky was born things have been very different in my life. Hes turned things upside and has spun them around a few times over. He is a blessing to our family and never ceases to make me smile everyday. He is 2 months and 1 week right now and smiling as big as ever. He can roll over (with some assistance) from his tummy to his back. He is loving playing on the floor and talking with me.
We just got back from a trip to Las Cruces where mommy and daddy met and started there life. His flight went well and all the flight attendents were in love with his handsome self. Hes such a ladies man already. He met his Grandma and Grandpa Morones (stevens parents) and his Papa John (my dad) and no he doesnt own the restaurant. He also got introduced to his uncles Ryan and Rafael and his wonderful aunty Michelle. Plus his three cousins Isiah, Xavier and Bella. It was a great trip and the trick to flying with an infant is Tylenol. My dad, Papa John, flew back with us and is now staying a week to help me get setttled.

No comments :

Post a Comment