A Year Later....

Sunday, May 31, 2015
Wow I haven't blogged in a whole year.....oops.
Since our move to Japan I have really been neglectful with this blog. I guess there's been so much going on that I just didn't sit down to really write it out. I am going to try and make an effort of keeping this thing going. Especially since it's our last year and I would like to document our travels.

So what's been going on in our world...lots and lots of work. My photography business has really blossomed in the last year. I took a little break but I came back and things are steadily going well. I haven't decided if I will continue the business side of things back stateside but we will see. I really like the idea of just taking portraits of the boys for the rest of their lives (insert evil laugh).

Steven has been very busy with work as usual we get to pick our next destination very soon and before we know it we will be gone. More on that later.

Bear is in Kinder and will be ending soon. We decided to send him to school when homeschooling was going well but not as well as planned. I still love to teach him at home but he loves school and his friends at school. His teachers have been incredible and we're so thankful things have really worked out on that end. He is also in baseball this season and loves it so far. He has one more game then we will try out something else. I fully plan on having these monkeys at the beach or pool all summer. Then maybe Bear can do Judo plus an arts and crafts class. He's very interested in coding so we will play around with that this summer plus keep him reading a lot by doing a 100 book summer with him. I can't believe we will have a 1st grader soon! Where has our baby gone?




Bears 1st 4th July 2009
Bear at his culture day May 2015
The Pig is officially potty trained. Well he's been potty trained since Feb but this is one of the biggest things in his little life. He just pretty much started on his own and went with it. We really tried not to force him into this. He's quite the stubborn and independent little guy. He keeps growing and learning everyday. We have been working on getting him into speech therapy as he is still not talking as much as we want him to, but he's getting better daily. We had his ears checked out and they said everything is normal. He likes to say phrases over basic words. So we will get a "May I please" or a "thank you" here and there. I guess we should be very happy about that but it's still behind and we're hoping to have him a little more on track before our move. 



Other than all that we are doing good. I have a lot of pictures to post for you all and I am going to try and do my best to get them up in the next week. Hope you all are having a great start to your summers. 


No comments :

Post a Comment