Sleeping....

Thursday, March 19, 2009
So last night was another milestone reached. My sweet little boy was put to bed at 8pm and didnt wake up till 9am. Now i still dream fed him at midnight but he was sound asleep during that feeding. Im so proud of him and myself. I slept in my own bed last night. I had a panic attack when I woke up around 8:30 this morning and looked at the clock. I thought something was for sure wrong with him. I ran into his room and he was sound asleep. Now the beggining of the night he still wakes up alot but i just leave him in there. I think he's learning that im not going to run to him everytime he whines. If I did that nobody would get any sleep in this apartment. I cant wait for tonight!

 So both my kiddo and I are getting better sleep. And its all thanks to that wonderful crib. Oh and Johanna she gave me the best advice. Thanks friend! Well thats all we love everyone very much.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks! You are doing a GREAT job!!! Sleeping through the night is a beautiful thing! :-)

    See you soon!!

    Love, Vera's Mommy

    ReplyDelete