Just because he is so cute

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok I just had to post these adorable pics of Zack. He is just so fun at this age. He rolls all around and giggles and laughs. He is trying real hard to crawl but he has'nt figured out that he needs arm strength to do so. So he scoots around on his tummy or to get a toy he rolls to it. He has a tooth coming in on the bottom. He is just g
rowing so fast and I cant wait for what's to come. Steven will be enjoying it all with us very soon. He is so excited to meet his son. And I hope these pictures make his day so much better. We love you Daddy so much and YOU WILL BE HOME SOON! So don't stress the small stuff because you have so much more to look forward to. We love everybody so much check back soon for easter pics.

He was just so happy to be a baby today

He kept looking at me and laughing so much for no reason
It was so cute look at him he was just cracking up!
Then he rolled over and he kept laughing and watching me

Everytime i moved he laughed so much 


then he realized the camera was there

and i said "whats wrong?" and he laughed some more
My little gerber baby

No comments :

Post a Comment