Lets Play!

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Zack loves his friend Vera. They are such content babies they make great friends. Veras mom is my dear friend and we met on a blind date our husbands set up. Thank goodness i met her. She's been an amazing friend and i'm so happy she's normal!!! I can't wait to watch Vera and Zacky grow together. I cant believe how big they both are. I met Johanna and Vera when i was 8 months pregnant and Vera was only 2 months!!! Now Zacks born and already 3 months. Veras 6 months! Gosh where does the time go? Well they obviously had a playdate today and I just had to take pics then i decided it would be cute to do some comentary to what they could possibly be saying to eachother. Enjoy and we love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
P.S. Johanna its 56 days!!! Yay!!!
"Hi im vera"
"Hi im Zack"
"Hey Vera what ya looking at"
"Your mom"

"Huh? oh yeah her just do something cute"
"Ok"

"Not that"
"But look how cute i am"


"Hey im cute too"
"yeah you are"
"Hey lets me froggies"

"Ok"







1 comment :

  1. LINA!! You are too funny! We had a fun time yesterday! I too am glad that we became friends. I can't wait til our hubbys come home and we can get our complete families together! It will be so much fun!!! Take Care! Talk to you soon!! Love Ya!XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    Vera's Mommy & Vera, too

    ReplyDelete