Zacks 3 months!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well 3 months ago this little guy came into our lives and has managed to fill everyones heart with joy. I am amazed at all he does daily. He makes me so proud rolling over and lifting his head up. He's even started to reach for toys. Our next big thing is to get him to roll over even more. He is giving me big smiles and starting to giggle. Thats a rare thing to hear but he does it when i least expect it. I was in the shower the other day and he was in his bed and i heard him on the monitor giggling to himself. It made me very happy to know that he was keeping himself entertained. We are also going to start working on his nursery this week. Im moving everything out of that room and into the garage. And steven has picked the colors and the theme is still monkeys so ill be keeping you all updated with that as it happens. Much love!

No comments :

Post a Comment