SOLIDS....AHHHH!!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009
"Ooooooo mommies giving me something new!"


"What did you just give me?!"


"Ok ill try it again. No seriously give me that food!!!"

"Ok mom im full time to watch the game"



Well today Zack started on solids. And he loved it! He was grabbing my hand and pulling the spoon to his mouth. He made some funny faces but he started to get excited everytime he saw the spoon coming towards him. I put him in the bumbo at first but he needs to be holding himself up a bit better before we do the bumbo so I moved him to his bouncer. We started him with simple rice cereal im going to add a bit apple juice in it tomorrow to help with digestion and taste and ummm.....smell. haha Next new food is sweet peas. We love you very much and its 24 more days now! :)


And now a video of this wonderful new experience

No comments :

Post a Comment