Yo Gabba Gabba

Monday, October 31, 2011
Those who know Bear know he has quite the love for his monster friends in Gabba land. On the 22nd Z and I had our first "date" since the Turtle was born. It's been quite the transition for everyone so I needed to take my guy out for some fun. We were supposed to see the show on the 19th in Norfolk but it landed right on Daddys duty day. So we bought tickets for the show up in Richmond. Bear and I left around 3pm and drove the almost 2 hours just to see the gang. We got ourselves checked in and then the show began. I do have to say that I had a great time. At first I was a little nervous about the whole thing since it was a kids show but it was actually a lot of fun. It was a very bittersweet moment for me. I realized that my baby boy is growing up. Gabba used to be the only thing he was very interested in. Now he loves trains, trucks, fast cars, animals, playing pretend, Thomas the train, Pixar movie, superheros...and the list could go on and on. Gabba has been slowly leaving his interest list and it sure makes this Mom wish he would stay little for just awhile longer. So this show was like our last Gabba Hoorah! We splurged on the party package tickets which got us into the after party where Zack met all the characters. It was so much fun and I had to share our good time. Warning this post contains way too many cute pictures.

This is an example of what his face looked like through the whole show


His happy faces when the music started.
The show!
Hugs for Muno

Knuckles for Plex










He gave Brobee so many hugs. He was just in awe.

Giving Tudee a balloon
Playing catch with Muno


Bear watching Muno sing


Muno sang for all the kids
Being read to and dancing with DJ Lance Rock and Glitter Hand Leslie



Finally meeting his favorite actor ever DJ Lance Rock. This guy was a trooper he picked up every kid and talked to them for at least 5 minutes each. Bear was so amazed.


 And like everywhere we go we must make new friends and hold hands....

No comments :

Post a Comment