1 Month!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well I made a BIG uh oh yesterday. I didn't not do my part and set time aside to blog. Hey with 2 kids it's kind of difficult to remember these things. So as an apology here are some wonderful pics of the boys. Eli is now 1 month and I can't believe how fast time has gone. Everything here has been going some what smoothly. Zack is doing a great job being a big brother but sometimes he goes a little too far when he tries to pick Eli up. But one of us is always right there to teach him that well Eli is not a toy. It doesn't give me (mama) much time for myself. Right now we are working on a routine with Eli. I nurse him every 1-2 hours during the day and then in the evening he sleeps between 3-4 hours but the other night he slept a good long 6 hours. He is growing so much and we have a well baby appointment coming up real soon. He has also been smiling at us and he loves tummy time. The hardest thing for me right now is splitting up my time. I really need to have a set schedule for things to go smoothly. When it's just me and the boys things can get crazy that's why I feel a schedule helps a whole lot. Also Zack started a preschool last week and so far he is loving it. It gives me 3 hours during the day to get any and all housework done or to just relax. Here are some pics of my boys....enjoy!






2 comments :

  1. Omg Lina I love the pictures the one of Zack kissing Eli is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manda! That picture makes me want to cry a little lol

    ReplyDelete