Fun In the Sun

Sunday, July 5, 2009
This week we have some friends from Alamogordo in town visiting family. We met them at the beach this past Friday and had a great time. Zack hated the water we dipped his feet in once and was MAD! But once he was fed and had a long nap he was fine. As long as he was out of the water that is. We had a good time with friends and we plan to get together with them again before they leave.


My new friend Marie
Mommy and Daddy went to have some fun in the water.
Playing drums on the cooler
OOOooooo look at the water.
Steven Burying CJ
I love my Daddy
The Beautiful ocean
I really liked the sand
I will take a large pepperoni with extra cheese please
Who are you?
Forget pizza! I want grapes!
hahaha Daddy your silly
Our Family
Get me away from the water!
Ok maybe it's not that bad
This sand is so much more different than what is was over there

No comments :

Post a Comment