In the Land Of Enchantment

Sunday, February 19, 2012
So we made it safely to New Mexico. The flight was scary and no I don't have any advice or tricks because nothing really worked for me. It was just about survival on my end. Yes we made it all in one piece, but I felt like I was on an episode of Man Vs. Wild the whole flight. I wanted to dig a hole and curl up in it when I got back to my parents house. I now know I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever fly with those boys by myself again. I say that now but it will happen again. At least now I am fully prepared...well now fully but pretty darn close.

New Mexico has been nice. I met my new future sister-in-law and I love her to pieces. I am very excited to have her as a sister and to welcome her into our very nutty family. Zack is having a blast and thank goodness he hasn't been too upset about not being with Daddy. He will ask for him at bedtime but it is surprising how understanding he is when I say "Daddy will be with us soon, we just have to wait" he will say something like "night night Daddy" or "I miss you Daddy" and then go to sleep. I let him know that Daddy can hear him all the way in Virginia. So hopefully he understands.

I am going to go curl up in my hole now and get some rest. Miss all my east coast friends. You all hold a special place in my heart.

No comments :

Post a Comment