Just one of those days.

Thursday, February 2, 2012
There are just some days where lying around all day seems completely productive. I have been on the go for the last few weeks getting all this overseas medical and dental screening taken care of that I really just want to soak in a hot tub and relax. But I can't just yet. This whole move thing isn't over and it's not going to end for awhile. I still have a flight to New Mexico to prep for. WHICH I have not even started getting things ready for it. I really need to get a jump on it considering it is 12 days away.

Trust me I am very excited to go visit home and see old friends but this isn't just a visit. I am going to be pretty much living there for a total of 2 months. Out here in Virginia I have been spoiled with the amount of wonderful activities that are at my disposal whenever I need them. Museum, busch gardens, indoor pools, bounce houses, amazing parks, zoo, aquarium, etc. There is plenty to do here and where I am going in New Mexico is great but I am going to need to get creative when it comes to preschooler activities. I guess that's what being a Mom is all about. 

For now though this Mom is heading to her nice hot bath. Goodnight and remember to click to vote for us at topmommyblogs.com. Just click the banners as much as you want and go have a look at other blogs.

No comments :

Post a Comment