Turning Japanese Part 1

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not going to lie here this is what goes off in my head every time someone talks about our move to Japan.

At first it seemed like such a faraway thing that I had plenty of time to prepare for it but nope it's literally right around the corner sneaking up on us. Today the boys and I made the trip to Virginia Beach which by the way is very far far away like over an hour far away. We got our dental, turned in our medical, I got a shot (ouch), and it's finally ALL done! The rest is in Stevens hands and all I have to worry about is the massive amount of clutter in my house. I leave on the 15th and until then I will be getting rid of a lot of junk that we have built up over the years so that when I leave on that Wednesday to fly to New Mexico by myself with 2 boys Steven won't have a lot to clean up. Wish us luck on this new adventure. The fun starts now.

No comments :

Post a Comment